Thank you for your interest in providing children and families staying at the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester with a meal through the House Dinner Program.
The House is in the midst of an expansion project, with an anticipated completion date of May 2019. Following the completion of the expansion, the existing House will undergo a renovation project, which will impact the use of the Community Room and Kitchen. Therefore, individuals and groups will not be able to be on-site for House Dinners from May through September 2019.
If you are interested in supporting the House Dinner Program during this time, the House will be looking for ways to provide grab-and-go options (pizza, boxed meals, sub sandwiches, etc.) for children and families.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Please check back periodically this summer for updates on when the House Dinner Program will resume and to book House Dinners again for this fall.
We look forward to working with you and having you involved in supporting the families that stay at the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester!
Our House Dinner program offers children and families staying at our House the comfort of a warm and delicious meal, prepared with love from our caring community.
- House Dinners are served every Wednesday and Sunday (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday opportunities are also available)
- Meals are hosted by community organizations, businesses, student groups, families or friends
- Group sizes are typically 6-12 volunteers, youth age 10 and older can participate
- Dinner is prepared for 45-50 people + volunteers
- Meals can be prepared onsite in our commercial kitchen, catered in from a local restaurant or funded through a sponsorship if a group cannot attend
- Our House Dinner program is an excellent way to volunteer, bond with your group and support our mission!
For more information on our House Dinner program, including available dates, food safety guidelines or for other volunteer opportunities,
contact the our Volunteer Manager, Katie Arnott, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 252-2161.