What is a House Dinner Hero?
The Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota, Inc will complete our highly anticipated addition soon! Following the completion of the addition, the existing part of the House will undergo a four-month renovation to support more families staying at the House.
During the renovation, the Community Room and Kitchen where volunteer groups prepare and serve meals to children and families will be under construction and unavailable for traditional House Dinners.
We are committed to continuing to provide our families with House Dinners by offering catered meals and grab-and-go options until our kitchen opens again in the fall.
But that’s why we need House Dinner Heroes!
How can you be a House Dinner Hero?
Spread the word by sharing this link with your friends and family!
Talk to a business or restaurant that may be able to help!
Dinner for a Child – $10
Dinner for a Family – $40
Dinner for 1/2 the House – $250
Dinner for All – $500
Will you be a House Dinner Hero and help us provide children and families with meals?
Thank you for your ongoing support children and families!
Our House Dinner program offers children and families staying at our House the comfort of a warm and delicious meal, prepared with love from our caring community.
- House Dinners are served every Wednesday and Sunday (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday opportunities are also available)
- Meals are hosted by community organizations, businesses, student groups, families or friends
- Group sizes are typically 6-12 volunteers, youth age 10 and older can participate
- Dinner is prepared for 45-50 people + volunteers
- Meals can be prepared onsite in our commercial kitchen, catered in from a local restaurant or funded through a sponsorship if a group cannot attend
- Our House Dinner program is an excellent way to volunteer, bond with your group and support our mission!
For more information on our House Dinner program, including available dates, food safety guidelines or for other volunteer opportunities,
contact the our Volunteer Manager, Katie Arnott, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 252-2161.