Our House Dinner program offers children and families staying at our House the comfort of a warm and delicious meal, prepared with love from our caring community.
- House Dinners are served every Wednesday and Sunday (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday opportunities are also available)
- Meals are hosted by community organizations, businesses, student groups, families or friends
- Group sizes are typically 6-12 volunteers, youth age 10 and older can participate
- Dinner is prepared for 45-50 people + volunteers
- Meals can be prepared onsite in our commercial kitchen, catered in from a local restaurant or funded through a sponsorship if a group cannot attend
- Our House Dinner program is an excellent way to volunteer, bond with your group and support our mission!
For more information on our House Dinner program, including available dates, food safety guidelines or for other volunteer opportunities,
contact the our Volunteer Manager, Katie Arnott, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 252-2161.