HouseWarmers are the heart of our House. Generously giving their time each month, this selfless and gifted group of individuals make our House a Home. Each day as a HouseWarmer looks different depending on House activity. A few ways HouseWarmers support the families we serve include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming families when they enter the House
- Light cleaning and disinfecting
- Supporting House staff on daily tasks
- Must be 16 years old and in good mental and physical health
- Ability and willingness to work with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attend an orientation meeting (held monthly) including a tour
- Training session with a current HouseWarmer trainer
- Willingness to continue learning
- Completed application and background check
Apply to be a Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota volunteer today!
- Completion of Volunteer application with BCA which includes background check that requires notarization
- A completed application includes: legible email addresses or postal mail addresses for two references, signature on application, signed and notarized background check that the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota sends into the state, copy of your driver’s license or state issued photo ID
Please Note: Anyone staying or visiting the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota must be infectious disease free for 21 days.