Everyone loves getting surprises in the mail! Each family checking into the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota is assigned a family mailbox. Help brighten a family’s day with the donation of 70 mailbox stuffers.
Ideas for Mailbox Stuffers
We encourage you to get creative with your mailbox stuffer donations! Think about what you yourself would love to have waiting for you in your mailbox after a long day of appointments. A few ideas to get you started:
- Journals with pen
- Coloring / Activity books
- Deck of cards / Card games / Travel games
- Small denomination gift cards
- Seasonal ornaments or small gift (ex. bubbles, chalk, etc.)
- Bottled water with lemonade pack
- Healthy to-go snacks
- Travel-size lotion and hand sanitizer, ChapStick
- Handmade cards
- Small goodie bags
- Travel cups filled with candy
- To be considered for mailbox stuffers, there must be at least 70 of each item donated to be inclusive of all families staying at the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota.
- Out of respect for the wide ranging religions and spiritual beliefs of our guest families, we ask that messages and designs on donations not be religious in nature.
Mailbox stuffers can be dropped off at the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota (850 Second St. SW, Rochester, Minnesota 55902) during regular business hours, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. For more information, contact the House directly at (507) 282-3955.